Andrew’s practice is focused on business and commercial arbitration, litigation in state and federal courts, and dispute resolution. Andrew has particular focus on Intellectual Property, Entertainment, Business and Employment Litigation. Andrew has successfully represented celebrities, production companies, financial institutions, loan servicers, commercial real estate owners and apparel manufacturers.
Andrew is a skilled litigator who has extensive experience in complex briefing, from motions to dismiss to summary judgment; working with experts; arguing significant motions; examining witnesses; and handling depositions and discovery matters.
Andrew received his Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Morehouse College.
- Lexmark International, Inc. v. Static Control Components, U.S.D.C., Eastern District of Kentucky (patent infringement action, false advertising and challenge to Lexmark’s employment of single-use restrictions on toner cartridges).
- Phantom Productions v. Bon Jovi Touring, Los Angeles County Superior Court (contract dispute regarding a cancelled concert in Peru).
- Choi v. Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., U.S.D.C., Central District of California (dispute regarding a Korean real estate venture).
- Whoop, Inc. v. Dyno Productions, Los Angeles County Superior Court (dispute regarding a motion picture starring Whoopi Goldberg entitled T. Rex).
- Star Patrol Enterprises, Inc. v. Saban Entertainment, U.S.D.C. Central District of California (dispute regarding the ownership of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers).
- Samsung America, Inc. v. Forever 21, Inc. U.S.D.C., Central District of California (successfully prosecuted copyright infringement case against clothing retailer and distributors, which ultimately resulted in a favorable settlement).